Terms & Conditions
Indian Mobile Gaming League is the flagship brand of PLAYMOTION. Through imgleague.com, along with its sub-pages, "IMGL" operates 2 separate portals through which it offers online games.
Effective April 1st, 2016, all references to "PLAYMOTION" in the terms and conditions of the imgleague.com shall be substituted with "IMGL".
- While some elements of the Site and the games may be generally accessed by the public, certain aspects of the Site (e.g. posting on forums etc.) as well as participation in the Game requires you to create an Account by providing IMGL with certain personal information, specifically, your/parents email address, Mobile Number and date of birth.
- The information will be used by IMGL for a variety of internal purposes, including without limitation, to maintain the Account, to ensure that your Account is unique, to deal with security, debugging and technical support issues, and for possible payment-related issues.
- You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, IMGL reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, your Account, and/or your use of the Game.
Usage of imgleague.com
- Certain Amusement Facilities being provided on IMGL may be subject to additional rules and regulations set down in that respect. To the extent that these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions set down, the additional conditions shall prevail.
IMGL shall, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of imgleague.com Amusement Facilities;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Amusement Facilities;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on imgleague.com ;
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of imgleague.com .
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts hereunder to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- In the event any User breaches, or IMGL reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used imgleague.com or Amusement Facilities, IMGL may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of imgleague.com or Amusement Facilities, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on imgleague.com and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- Send communication such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from IMGL or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
If IMGL charges its Users a fee in respect of any Amusement Facilities, imgleague.com shall, without delay, repay such fee in the event of suspension or removal or the User's account or imgleague.com Amusement Facilities on account of any negligence or deficiency on the part of IMGL , but not if such suspension or removal is effected due to:
- any breach or inadequate performance by the User of any of these Terms and Conditions;
- any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of IMGL.
Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from IMGL or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
ELIGIBILITY TO REGISTER
- Only "natural persons," as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships firms), are allowed to Register for playing IMGL Games.
- By entering into this Agreement and creating an Account, you represent that you are an adult and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. You agree to comply with this Agreement on behalf of yourself and, at your discretion, any minor children for whom you are the parent or legal guardian and whom you have authorized to play the Game using your Account.
- You further agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other IMGL rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to accurately provide the following information:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- Participants are also required to confirm that they have read, and shall abide by, these Terms and Conditions.
- Once the Participants have entered the above information, and clicked on the "register" tab, and such Participants are above the age of 18 years, they are sent an email confirming their registration and containing their login information or they would have their mobile number verified through OTP based verification.
LEGALITY OF GAME OF SKILL
Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- imgleague.com may contain links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties. Users' use of each of those sites is subject to the conditions, if any, posted by the sites. IMGL does not exercise control over any Internet sites apart from imgleague.com, and cannot be held responsible for any content residing in any third party Internet site. IMGL's inclusion of third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not an endorsement by IMGL of such third-party Internet site.
- Users' correspondence, transactions or related activities with third parties, including payment providers and verification service providers, are solely between the User and that third party. Users' correspondence, transactions and usage of the services of such third party shall be subject to the terms and conditions, policies and other service terms adopted/implemented by such third party, and the User shall be solely responsible for reviewing the same prior to transacting or availing of the services of such third party. User agrees that IMGL will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as a result of any such transactions with third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- imgleague.com contains content that is created by IMGL as well as content provided by third parties. IMGL does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, quality of the content provided by third parties and such content may not relied upon by the Users in utilizing the Amusement Facilities provided on imgleague.com including while participating in any of the contests hosted on imgleague.com.
- Some aspects of the Game may require you to pay a fee, and you agree that you will provide accurate and complete payment information to the third-party payment provider used by IMGL.
- You further agree to pay all fees and applicable taxes incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you.
- IMGL may revise the pricing for the Game or any item associated therewith at any time and without prior notification.
- All fees and charges are payable in accordance with payment terms in effect at the time the fee or the charge becomes due and payable.
- IMGL may, from time to time, modify, amend, or supplement its fees and fee-billing methods, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting in this Agreement or elsewhere on the Site or in the Game.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY APPLICABLE FEES AND OTHER CHARGES FOR FEE-BASED SERVICES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION RIOT POINTS) ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE AND NOT REFUNDABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART. YOU ARE FULLY LIABLE FOR ALL CHARGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES.
GAME PLAY RULES
Anyone is eligible to play IMGL Games, with the exception of:
- Anyone prohibited by local laws.
- Anyone (including temporary and contract workers) employed by IMGL without notifying a Head Organizer or an Events Admin before the event.
- Tournament officials cannot participate in events they are actively officiating.
MATCH RESULT DECLARATION
Tournament prizes may take up to 3 weeks for delivery.
The Site and the Games are operated by IMGL in India. Those who choose to access the Site and/or the Game from locations outside India should do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. The Software is subject to Indian export controls act.
All grievances must be reported to IMGL at email@example.com. When reaching out to IMGL any of these contacts, please include the following info:
- Your name
- Your summoner name
- Your email
- Your feedback/question
- Except as otherwise expressly provided herein, all notices given by you or required under this Agreement shall be in writing and addressed to: Indian Mobile Gaming League, Office No-444, Regus, Augasta Point, Level-04, Augasta Pint Building, DLF Golf Course, Sector-53, Gurgaon, Haryana.
- All legal matters are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
- imgleague.com includes a combination of content created by IMGL, its partners, licensors, associates and/or Users. The intellectual property rights ("Intellectual Property Rights") in all software underlying imgleague.com and Amusement Facilities and material published on imgleague.com, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video clippings and Flash animation, is owned by IMGL, its partners, licensors and/or associates. Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or in any way exploit any of the materials or content on imgleague.com either in whole or in part without express written license from IMGL.
- Users may request permission to use any imgleague.com content by writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users are solely responsible for all materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available on imgleague.com("Users' Content"). Each User represents and warrants that he/she owns all Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that no part of the User's Content infringes any third party rights. Users further confirm and undertake to not display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party on imgleague.com. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless IMGL, its owners, employees, affiliates and assigns against all costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in respect of any third party claims that may be initiated including for infringement of Intellectual Property Rights arising out of such display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on imgleague.com, by such User or through the User's commissions or omissions.
Users hereby grant to IMGL and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users' Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users' Content on imgleague.com
- distributing Users' Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- storing Users' Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users' Content in any form, medium, or technology.
All names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on imgleague.com belonging to any person (including User), entity or third party are recognized as proprietary to the respective owners and any claims, controversy or issues against these names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights must be directly addressed to the respective parties under notice to IMGL.
LEGAL AGE TO PLAY CHAMPIONSHIP MODE:
Only "natural persons," as opposed to any kinds of legal entities (e.g., corporations, limited liability companies, and/or partnerships firms), are allowed to register for playing IMGL Games.
By entering into this Agreement and creating an Account, you represent that you are over the age of 14 and have the consent of your parents or legal guardians to have the legal capacity to enter into a contract in the jurisdiction where you reside. This shall not apply if you have reached the age of 18 or above as if you are deemed to have legal capacity. You agree to comply with this Agreement on behalf of yourself with the authority of your parent or legal guardian who has authorized you to play the Game using your Account if you under the age of 18 but above 14.
Your parent and or legal guardians or you, as the case may be, further agree that you are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your Account, and are responsible for ensuring that you and/or your child is aware of, understands, and complies with the terms of this Agreement and any and all other IMGL rules, policies, notices and/or agreements.
The site and the game are not directed at children under 14 years of age, nor does IMGL knowingly collect information from children under 14. If you are under 14, please do not submit any personally identifiable information to IMGL.
*Conditions differ from game to game.*